Clothing Of Casual Clothing
The current version of the page has not yet been tested by experienced participants and may differ significantly from the version verified on 3 March 2016; the checks require nine rights.
Casual (angl) Casual() - daily clothing style with a focus on convenience and practicality. Entered Europe in the twentieth century. This style excludes formal, sophisticated, redundant traditional and classic clothing and is characterized by " emergency " clothing combinations of different manufacturers.Day-to-day varieties clothing style♪
- Business day-to-day (business-to-business, business-casual) is characterized by a combination of classics and democracy. A variety of tissues can be used in a suit, such as tricottage, free combinations and bold gamma. Business Caesual is allowed to be cut from the top of the shirt, no tie, no non-classical type (over pockets, double line). Business Caesuals are allowed to be pulmonaries, jampers and sweaters placed under the jacket.
- The day-to-day (smart-casual) is a more open office style than business-cégual, elegant routine. More accessories are allowed in the suit, a combination of jeans with jackets, cardigan or water straw, a shirt or shirt without a jacket. Smart Caesual implies diversity in colours, materials and fasons.
- Unforced daily (L-Aut-Kejual, all-out-casual) is an obscene style characterized by a combination of sports and basic harbor items. T-shirts, shirts, free rabbit sweater are used in the design. There is a loss effect and some negligence. You can dress up like that when comfort is raised above the trend, for example, by meeting friends, walking or travelling out of town.
- Street day-to-day (start-casual) is a bright style with the greatest individuality. There is full freedom to choose the subjects of the harbor, their combinations and flowers. The strip-caged image suggests a bold cloth of clothing, broxes.
- Sports day-to-day (sport-Kejual, sport-casual) images in a sports day-to-day style, supplemented by genes. It's characterized by dizzy vests, direct jeans, T-shirts, sneakers and ceds on a thin sole, hats and sports bags.